You know the old saying… “What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas”. But for those of us in the pet industry, that’s never the case! 2022 is flying by and it’s already SuperZoo season! We couldn’t be more excited to showcase our clients’ unique products. Our team has attended the show for over two decades and we wanted to share a few tips on how you can make your fun-filled week as PAW-fect as possible. Here are some ways to optimize your 2022 SuperZoo experience:
- Waiting out in the Vegas heat for a hefty-priced Uber, Lyft or taxi? No thanks! Make things easy and take the Mandalay Bay tram. Hop on at the Excalibur main station and you’ll arrive at SuperZoo within 3 minutes. The tram also stops at Luxor in between Mandalay Bay and Excalibur. The express tram runs daily from 9 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. and the all-stops tram runs from 11 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. Trains leave every 3-7 minutes, making transportation a breeze during your busy days at the show.
- If you’re a dedicated coffee lover, you look forward to a fresh cup of Joe every morning. Conveniently, there’s a Starbucks located right outside of the convention hall. Ordering ahead via the Starbucks app is typically unavailable here, so try not to get there too late or the line might last longer than a competitive game of poker! Getting your coffee early enough will ensure extra time to prepare for the show each day. Trust us, you’ll thank yourself for doing so!
- If it’s your first time visiting Las Vegas in the summer, it’s important to know what to pack so that you aren’t too HOT – and we’re not just referring to the craps table! It’s likely that temperatures will be in the 90s or 100s, so we suggest bringing breathable fabrics and comfortable shoes. If you’re venturing outside the convention center, which we highly recommend, this rechargeable neck fan on Amazon is a game changer! What a FAN-tastic way to stay cool!
- Crunched for time? If you’re a retailer, we always suggest stopping by the New Product Showcase first. This way, you can take a peek at the latest products and map out which brands you’re most interested in visiting. A lot of hot pet trends take form in this area, so it’s definitely a must see!
- Don’t forget to HAVE FUN! Meeting new friends and like-minded pet professionals is what SuperZoo is all about. The show may only be three days, but you have the potential to create new partnerships that will last for YEARS to come….just take our word for it!
Whether it’s your first time at SuperZoo or your first time in Vegas, we hope you experience some beginner’s luck and have a FUR-bulous time….and if you run into the Matrix team, don’t forget to say hello!