We’re so excited to attend Global Pet Expo (GPE) this year! Our team has missed seeing our clients and friends, and GPE is the absolute best place to find all the latest and greatest pet product launches. Whether you’re a pet industry pro or a newbie, we want to help prepare you for a successful show. After being a part of the pet industry for more than 25 years, we know a thing or two about it! Here are 10 of our GPE must-haves:
- Comfy Shoes – Bring a lightweight and supportive pair of shoes. You’ll want to feel your best as you spend the day walking around the 700,000+ sq ft show floor.
- Snacks/Water – Pack bottled water and snacks. It’s important to stay hydrated and energized between meetings.
- External Charger/Cords – With all the photos, notes, and texts you’ll be taking at the show, a portable power bank and extra phone cords are necessary.
- Notebook/Pen – Keep a notebook and pen on you. You’ll want to take note of who you meet and all the innovative new products you see.
- Business Cards – Make an impression and stay memorable! Bring plenty of business cards to hand out to new faces.
- GPE Registration & Badge – Bring a photo ID! You’ll need it to obtain your badge, which is required to be worn at all times during the show. Pro Tip: Print out the QR code that was emailed to you pre-show for an even easier check-in experience.
- Band-aids – It’s a good idea to have bandages handy in case you get a paper cut or end up with blisters from all the walking. These Band-Aids are our favorites.
- Hard Copy of Floor Plan/Global Learning Series Schedule – Prevent the possible stress of spotty WiFi by printing out a copy of Global’s Floor Plan and Learning Series Schedule.
- Hand Sanitizer & Lotion – You’ll be meeting lots of new people, so remember to pack hand sanitizer and lotion to help you stay clean and moisturized after every handshake.
- Masks – We’re all super excited that Global is back to in-person. Even though masks are optional, it can’t hurt to have a few on hand. Feel free to read more about the show’s Health & Safety Guidelines here.
Most of all, bring your smile and have fun learning more about the pet industry! We can’t wait to see you at the show! Curious about partnering with Matrix Partners for Global Pet Expo or another upcoming show? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.