North America’s largest pet retail event is right around the corner, and you don’t want to be just another paw in the crowd! With more than two decades of experience attending SuperZoo, our team compiled a list of three ways to stand out amongst thousands of pet brands. From extensive media prep to branded swag, these tips are sure to leave tails wagging!
- Social Media – Don’t forget to post to your brand’s Instagram story at least once a day, inviting attendees to your booth! Tag @SuperZooShow in all show-related content so that they’re able to easily share it. When content creators visit your booth, channel your inner pawparazzi and upload images of them on your social channels, as they will likely share it with their audience! Last but not least, create a SuperZoo-specific highlight on your Instagram profile to store all the memories from the show, similar to the one on our own page. Instagram stories only last for 24 hours, so a highlight will ensure that your audience doesn’t miss out on the amazing experience you had!
- Media Prep – It can be overwhelming to prepare for SuperZoo, which is why Matrix Partners is here to help! We offer an exclusive Trade Show Support program, which includes:
- Writing and preparing press materials to be displayed in the SuperZoo Press Room
- Scheduling one-on-one media tours where we bring attending media and content creators to your booth to personally meet with your team
- Following up with media and content creators after the show to ensure they have images and all necessary information for potential product features and upcoming stories.
- Swag & Product Samples – Having swag and product samples available at your booth can be a great conversation starter. Not only do attendees appreciate being able to look at or try your products firsthand, but fun swag items like bags or badge holders usually catch people’s attention. If someone is interested in your brand’s swag, it may evoke them to stop by and say hello! All of the 4-legged influencers won’t be able to pass up your booth if they get a whiff of product samples, too.
Follow these FUR-bulous steps to make sure you’re prepared for SuperZoo 2023, or contact email@example.com to schedule a meeting with our team of pet marketing professionals!