Calling All PR & Social Media Marketing Majors!
Fall/Winter 2022-2023 Interns
We’re looking for an aspiring PR & Influencer Marketing Intern to add to our team. 🌟🌟🌟 Check out the details below and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Remote candidates will not be considered.
Looking for Fall/Winter Interns. Duration is 3 months, with flexibility for finals and winter break.
Chicago, IL. All applicants are required to work from our West Loop office every Tuesday. Remainder of work can be done remotely.
Interns must bring their own laptop in to work from.
Approximately 10-15 hours per week. Internship is unpaid but can be taken for school credit.
• Evaluating, proofreading, and updating Public Relations & Influencer Campaigns.
• Creating ideas and content for client press releases/campaigns, including pitches.
• Building and updating media lists for specific campaigns and clients.
• Participating in creative and planning sessions.
• Assisting with any account duties such as: building PowerPoint presentations, coordinating with media, media tracking, brainstorming for new projects or press releases, working on targeted email blast campaigns for clients, etc.
• Work directly with the Public Relations Manager to build and execute campaigns on behalf of MP’s clients.
• Learn to compose written materials, including press releases and pitches, in a logical, concise, and appropriate format for the targeted audiences.
• Gain the skills and experience of effectively contacting media with different techniques to garner media placements on a client’s behalf.
• Learn to effectively utilize third party media list building programs to build and update media contact lists for upcoming campaigns and outreach.
• Gain attention to detail through proofreading final materials for correct spelling, grammar, and sentence structure.
• Work with emerging pet brands that you know and love.
• Relaxed and fun work culture, and an occasional dog or two in the office.
• Gain real world experience with pet industry leaders who are supportive and fun!
ABOUT MATRIX PARTNERS
As a full-service marketing agency, we create and support brands that enrich the human-animal bond. 💖🌟 We work daily with small to medium-sized pet brands and help their visions come to life with packaging design, social media campaigns, PR support and influencer marketing.
We are a small but mighty group of creatives, passionate about animals, our clients, and our own pets. We’d love to meet you!
Our office is located in the beautiful West Loop:
566 W. Adams St. Chicago, IL 60661